- Cloud Solutions
Avnet helps its partners transform IT with data centre automation and cloud solutions that embrace new consumption models and enable services delivery.
Avnet offers practical, proven public, private and hybrid cloud solutions built on industry-leading technologies and services.
- Our cloud solutions comprise an exceptional mix of in-house capabilities, market-leading partnerships and the world’s best technology products.
- Our cloud services and solutions include orchestration, automation and data integration.
Avnet’s extensive cloud development and integration expertise helps partners design and build highly-automated and efficient cloud solutions, featuring multi-vendor and multi-platform solutions.
- We provide partners with integrated, packaged cloud offerings that are easy to implement and accelerate sales and revenue.
- We help partners who want to deliver a complete end-to-end Avnet service to their customers, by allowing them to choose any combination of resources to:
- help make the sale
- help plan and deliver the solution
- help manage the solution by providing continued support.
We co-develop solutions for and with partners by utilising our global expertise and resources to guide the customers’ technology experience to create the right business solution. This helps companies monetise existing infrastructures as they transition to a service-delivery model.
With an ecosystem of cloud expertise and resources around the world, Avnet meets the global implementation needs of enterprise customers.
- Avnet has played a role in moving 900,000+ workloads to the cloud and building clouds for more than a third of the top 100 companies on the FORTUNE 500.
- Avnet unveiled in 2016 its next-generation EMEA cloud marketplace, a one-stop shop with comprehensive solutions from leading cloud service providers, flexible payment models and a powerful cloud management toolset. Starting with the UK and France, rollout across the region continues through 2016.
Services-based delivery is rapidly affecting traditional technology consumption. As organisations look to flexible transaction models to address rising costs and growing demands on the data centre, they need expert resources that can help them develop and implement cloud strategies.
The cloud accounted for more than $129.4 billion in worldwide spending in 2015, and it is expected to reach $217.1 billion by 2018.*
The cloud has a three-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19%.*
- Avnet works with a broad-range of leading suppliers to assist our customers in developing cloud solutions, including Amazon, IBM, SoftLayer, Oracle, NetApp, Brocade and Cisco.
* Source: Avnet BIO estimates based upon Gartner and IDC industry data.