- Why work with NetApp?
Commercial benefits for the reseller
NetApp has a Channel strategy but the market is not over populated with resellers:
- 65% channel contribution globally
- Channel is fuelling NetApp growth and will continue to do so.
Other benefits include:
- Margin rich – a guaranteed minimum of 10% on hardware and up to 30% on services
- Opportunity registration process to protect deals
- Demand generation funds
- Demo facilities
- Authorised service programs – ASP & APSP
- Partner Gear for Purchase Program
- Sales enablement - ongoing training and kits
- Partner Academy.
Commercial benefits for the customer
- Store the maximum amount of data for lowest cost
- 50% lower capacity requirements without sacrificing performance or resiliency
- Achieve 100% utilisation
- 50% or greater reduction in power, cooling, and space requirements
- Manage twice as much data without increasing personnel
- Maximise the value of existing storage systems.
Single Architecture Means Seamless Scaling: NetApp’s unique Unified Storage Architecture allows customers the flexibility to manage, support, and scale their environment using one set of knowledge and tools. Uniquely, NetApp customers use these products from the remote office to the datacentre, collecting, distributing and managing data from all locations and applications at the same time.
- One solution for all environments, highly flexible, reduced TCO
- One set of skills to manage – reduced TCO & easier to staff
- Unrivaled synergy: everything works together
- Unique leverage: everything can do more
- Simpler administration: one process works everywhere
- Easier to deploy: less to learn means reduced training.