HP OEM Partner Program
OEM customers selecting HP ProLiant server systems and associated components can expect to lower their cost of doing business, while increasing their competitiveness. HP innovative technology delivers hard-dollar savings to improve OEM Return on Investment (ROI). We work hands on with you to build semi-custom configurations and vertically-aligned solutions to create the best product for your business.
HP OEM products
The breadth of HP products available to OEMs is unmatched, making your capacity to footprint easy. The following HP products are the most widely used in an OEM solution:
- HP Servers and Blade Platforms:
HP ProLiant Servers and BladeSystems
Most Common ProLiant Platforms: DL120, DL360 or DL380
- HP Storage and Storage Peripherals:
Arrays, Network Attached Storage (NAS), Backup/Data Protection
- HP Networking:
A-Series, E-Series, V-Series, S-Series
- HP Workstations & Point-of-Sale:
Workstations, Retail POS Offerings, Media Signage Player
Avnet also offers access to HP global services and technology experts, helping you increase revenues while saving time and effort managing service calls and support issues. HP has a variety of support options for you to choose from such as hardware (on-site or call to repair), software and combination support which provides both hardware and software support in one offering. Contact us today to learn more!
HP OEM customization Options
Avnet offers custom branding for OEM appliances on HP ProLiant servers and workstation equipment.
Custom branding solutions include:
- Generic system bezel – a neutral color and OEM brand stickers replace the HP bezel, brand colors and logos
- Custom bezel painting – for large-scale orders, you can offer to go a step beyond generic and arrange for custom paint colors on the system bezel to match your brand identity
- Generic packaging – no HP brand identification on the product box nor packaging materials
Custom manufacturing and packaging options are available for most HP ProLiant models, workstations and networking equipment, as well as some storage devices depending on your requirements.
Ready to Build OEM Better on HP? Let’s get started!