- Content Platform
What is Hitachi Content Platform?
The Hitachi Content Platform enables traditional IT as well as public and private Cloud environments to create dynamic, general purpose object stores built on a single optimised storage platform. This platform abstracts details of back-end storage subsystems, creating homogeneous storage environments for applications of all types.
By providing a multitenant architecture, object versioning, retention and disposition services, encryption, immutability, high availability and search capabilities, Hitachi Content Platform enables organisations to securely segregate data and provide different features and levels of service for different datasets.
For more Information
Quick Reference Guides
- Hitachi Unified Storage (HUS)
- Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP)
- Hitachi Data Ingestor (HDI)
- Hitachi Storage Economics
- Hitachi NAS Platform (HNAS)
- Hitachi Content Platform (HCP)