Electronic Pricelist (FTP)
With no specialised hardware or software required, the Avnet Electronic Pricelists provide valuable information for managing and co-ordinating your business activities – making it an extremely cost-effective way to access key information.
Delivering virtually unlimited quantities of data, the electronic pricelists include the latest product and availability information. Automatically delivered to your server, at the frequency that suits your needs, the files are simple to integrate with your back office system to create an effective sales management solution.
Features and Benefits Overview
Avnet’s Electronic Pricelists provide accurate, up-to-date information on the latest pricing and availability, direct to your server. Benefits include:
- Up-to-date pricing and availability information
- Can be sent direct to server via FTP feed or emailed
- Daily or hourly feeds to suit your needs
- Provided as CSV or tab-limited files for ease of integration.
Information provided includes:
- Part code
- Short and long product descriptions
- Pricing and availability
- Product type
- Due date
- Retail price.
A Summary of Benefits
- Reduced time spent gathering information
- Up-to-date pricing and availability reduces call time and costs
- Detailed information can be seamlessly integrated with back office, ordering or e-commerce solutions – increasing efficiency and customer service.
For more information contact your Account Manager.
- Read about the technologies Avnet helps Business Partners with
- Read about the vendors Avnet partners with
With effect from 31st January 2011, any business conducted under the Bell Micro legal entity has been transferred to Avnet Technology Solutions Limited. The following documents explain the timelines and answer many of the questions you may have around the legal entity transfer.