- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are the Training Centres?
- How long will a provisional booking be held?
- When will I receive my joining instructions?
- What time does the training course start and finish?
- Who do I contact if I am going to be late for my course?
- What is the dress code?
- What refreshments are provided on the course?
- What do I need to bring with me to the course?
- Is there parking available at the training centres?
- How do I go about booking accommodation for my course?
5 The Sterling Centre, Eastern Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 2PW
and Clarity House, 103 Dalton Avenue, Birchwood Park, Warrington WA3 6YB
Provisional bookings will be held for 10 working days, after this time if no confirmation is received the booking may be removed.
Joining instructions will be issued within 24 hours of your booking being confirmed.
Course commencement is 09:30am unless we have specified a different time, which we will notify you of in writing. Breakfast is provided from 09:00am should delegates wish to arrive at the training centre early.
The course day ends at different times depending on the course you are attending. However, courses typically end between 16:30pm and 18:00pm.
If you are unable to arrive for the start of your course please contact our Training Centre on: 01344 662 000. A message will be passed onto the trainer.
The dress code is smart/casual.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided along with refreshments throughout the day. Please notify us if you have any special dietary requirements ASAP.
Unless otherwise specified you are not required to bring anything with you. Everything you will need for the course will be provided.
We have parking onsite at our Bracknell and Warrington Training Centres for 40 cars.
Avnet do not provide accommodation for our training courses, but there are numerous hotels within short distances of all our training centres.
For a list of accommodation near our Bracknell office please click here.