Fast-track to better business with HP Training from Avnet
HP’s offer is constantly evolving to reflect the changing needs of your customers and the dynamic nature of business. It’s vitally important that your sales and technical understanding keeps pace with HP’s portfolio and that you’re always equipped with the right knowledge to identify opportunities, develop deals and close business. You can do this with
HP Training from Avnet.
We understand that when your team is learning they are not selling or supporting your customers, so to minimise the disruption that training time brings, Avnet has developed a range of training options that give you choices around how best to train your team. Our proven training solutions will not just equip your team with the most up-to-date awareness and insights into HP’s offer, they also help you to expand every opportunity through proactive opportunity spotting and developing run-rate system deals into solution selling.
Create your ideal training strategy by mixing and matching training delivery from the following options:
1. Bespoke training:
- Tailored, onsite training that’s highly aligned to your particular needs
- Focus on the HP products, services and solutions that you want to drive growth around
- Create your own perfect mix of sales and technical skills and accreditations
- You specify the topics, locations and training delivery models to suit you
- Build custom training around your accreditations needs
- 1-2-1 training from Avnet and HP can be a key element in the individual skills development plans of your team members.
- Avnet runs a busy calendar of partner events around the UK, often vendor aligned and featuring speakers from Avnet, HP and other relevant vendors along with credible third-party commentators
- Featuring carefully managed agendas adding maximum value for the widest cross-section of partners
- These are learning and networking opportunities for Avnet’s Business Partner community
- Attend events locally where your team can get face-to-face with HP specialists and key representatives from other vendors
- Target your training participation by registering for Avnet’s regular webinar programme,
SolutionsPath™ is a methodology that helps Business Partners leverage Avnet’s scale and scope to find answers to today’s IT challenges. Pre-packaged elements (brought together by Avnet) within the methodology deliver the core components of a solution, freeing up time and resources for the partner. SolutionsPath™ removes barriers to entry in emerging high-growth markets by providing the resources that enable vendors and business partners to maximise every opportunity. Business Partners can choose their level commitment by choosing from a range of training options:
- The SolutionsPath™ University is 2-day activity, featuring speakers from Avnet, leading analysts, HP, and other key Suppliers. Topics covered include: market data and trends, business intelligence, growth opportunities and complimentary technologies. The University helps our Business Partners to develop their sales skills base with a solutions based approach and delivers a larger HP accredited team.
- SolutionsPath Briefings & Playbooks. This is a multi-vendor focused half-day event lead by analyst IDC, participants learn about market trends and growth opportunities and how to identify complimentary technologies. Playbooks document each SolutionsPath in detail, highlighting the: market background, value proposition, Suppliers and technology in play alongside an elevator pitch and a guide to opportunity spotting.
- Delivered in person or online, SolutionsPath™ Fundamentals provides foundation knowledge across a wide range of technology and business areas. Fundamentals provide a standard level of education across the business, supporting further training or ensuring everyone has a common understanding of the technology market. Participants find out why the technology/business area exists, what the acronyms and terminology mean, how the customer employs the solution and how to gain more expertise.
For more information on HP Training please call Avnet’s HP team on +44 (0) 1706 898 398.
For More Information: