- Global Financing
Avnet / IBM Finance Options
IBM Global Financing, the lending and leasing business segment of IBM, can make a real difference in a client’s decision to acquire technology equipment, software and services from IBM or any other vendor or supplier.
The three main areas of business support are:
- Leases and loans for acquisition of solutions and technology
- Working capital financing - Working capital for Technology manufacturers and resellers
- Asset recovery service (GARS) - Resale and buyback of Pre owned assets.
- Provides a wide range of leasing options for deals below £200k where simplicity and speed of response are key
- Includes IBM and some non-IBM hardware, software and services on a single contract
- Delivered using the “rapid online financing” tool, the programme encourages the use of FMV leasing
- Confirmation in minutes.
- A programme for deals above £200k for businesses with more complex needs
- Flexibility includes deferrals, step payments, and holidays
- It offers customers tailored financing with low rate, deferral options.
Sale and Leaseback - Sell installed IT kit to IBM Global Financing and lease it back at highly competitive rates.
Project Financing - Single source financing solution for projects and implementations that may contain multiple components, and over a longer period of time.
Open Infrastructure Offering - For large infrastructure projects, combines hardware, software, services, maintenance, financing and disaster recovery into a single customised agreement.
IGF International Programme - One-stop IT financing solutions for centrally managed multinational companies.
Asset Recovery Solutions - Pre owned assets, includes buyback, resale and recycling. A solution that minimises the risks, costs and hassle associated with IT asset disposal, and maximises the value returned for marketable IT assets.
Budget Buster Programme - Pre-owned equipment costs around 35% of typical new solution – suits customers with budgets chalenges.
GARS Exchange Programmes - Under these programmes, rather than upgrading equipment we “box-swap” - ie IBM buys the existing hardware back (funded by GARS) ,and sell new replacement hardware (supplied via the GARS order process). A 60 day window is allowed for side by side migration making this a less risky option than upgrading and often a cheaper option.
Inventory Financing for Business Partners - Up to 90 day credit facilities for purchases directly from IBM or other approved suppliers, all managed via an online web tool.
Second Tier Financing - Structured programmes providing credit facilities to help Distributors sell to their Reseller channel. These programmes also remove the credit risk from the Distributor and provide a working capital benefit.
Purchase of Receivables Financing - Helping Business Partners free up cash from their accounts receivable balances as an alternative to bank funding.