- IBM POWER Systems deliver services faster, with higher quality and superior economics. These RISC based systems are built on POWER7 processor technology and optimised for speciﬁc business requirements and workloads runnning on UNIX environments such as AIX, IBM i and Linux.
- IBM System x servers help to deliver a dynamic infrastructure that provides excellent quality and service that you can trust. The new generation of System x servers deliver business value and reduces costs for clients through impressive scalability, virtualisation and management capabilities.
- IBM BladeCenter blade servers support a wide selection of processor technologies and operating systems to allow clients to run all of their diverse workloads inside a single architecture. Reduce complexity, improve systems management, and increase energy efficiency while driving down total cost of ownership.
- IBM Storage solutions are designed to help you manage the information explosion, streamline costs, improve service delivery, and mitigate risks by helping you address core capabilities around information compliance, availability, retention, and security.
- IBM PureSystems combine the flexibility of general purpose systems, the elasticity of cloud and the simplicity of an appliance tuned to the workload. PureSystems fundamentally change the experience and economics of IT with built-in expertise, integration by design and a simplified experience.
For key facts on all products available from Avnet, please take a look at at the products section on the left for a full breakdown of features and speficiations.