Stay ahead of the game with a Microsoft Action Pack Subscription (MAPS)
Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 – with so many new products launching all the time there’s never been a better time to sign up for a Microsoft Action Pack Subscription (MAPS).
All Microsoft Action Pack subscribers receive internal-use software access to new products just after launch, and registration couldn’t be easier, just follow the simple steps below.
Firstly, are you a Microsoft Registered partner? If not, follow these steps to become a registered partner today:
- Create a Microsoft Windows Live ID account if you do not already have one
- Sign in to the Partner Membership Centre
- Agree to the Microsoft Partner Network terms and conditions
- Complete your individual and organisation profiles.
To subscribe to MAPS:
- Sign in to the Partner Membership Centre, using the Windows Live ID associated with your Microsoft Partner Network profile
- Select View membership account on the Main Options page
- On the top toolbar, in the Order and Benefits drop-down menu, select Additional Enrolment Summary
- On the Current Enrolment or Re-Enrolment tab, click where indicated to initiate the MAPS subscription process.
To secure MAPS as a new subscriber, you must take one Microsoft online course and pass its assessment with a minimum score of 70%. The course and assessment are 100% subsidised and shouldn’t take more than 90 minutes to complete.
Get more out of MAPS
Do you serve small businesses or specialise in web solutions? You can get twice-yearly supplemental kits focused on one of these specialties, at no additional cost, and gain valuable resources that are tailored to help you grow your business.
Terms and conditions
The Microsoft Action Pack is available exclusively to Registered Members. The Microsoft Partner Network is designed for businesses whose primary function is to sell, service, support, or build solutions on the Microsoft platform, or to provide solutions based on Microsoft products and technologies to independent third-party customers. The Action Pack software licenses are provided for use at the Partner’s primary business location only and must be used only for internal business purposes, application development and testing. The licenses are NOT intended for employee personal use at home, for hosting customer’s applications, or for installation at a customer site, and may NOT be resold, transferred, or assigned to any third party. If you do not renew your subscription by your expiration date you are required to remove the Action Pack software from all systems and destroy the media as stated in the Action Pack license agreement. Limit one subscription per company per country.
For more information