- Partner Opportunity
Build a Virtualisation Practice with Microsoft and Avnet
Whether you are new to virtualisation or already selling VMware or other virtualisation solutions, now is the right time to get on board with Microsoft Virtualisation.
Don't miss this prime opportunity to be an early entrant in a rapid-growth market while minimising costs and risk for your company.
Why now is the ideal time to build a Microsoft Virtualisation practice:
- Explosive market growth – This market has moved from an early adopter phase to an early mainstream phase
- Low competition – More VARs are needed to meet the burgeoning SMB virtualisation demand
- Highly-marketable solution – Microsoft offers a distinct advantage as the system of choice for price sensitive customers, small/midsize customers and customers new to virtualisation
- Aggressive incentives and subsidies – Microsoft and Avnet are investing heavily to offer the richest margins and incentives in the market
- Strengthen your portfolio – A virtualisation practice that offers Microsoft will be more competitive than one that only offers VMware
- Market leadership – Microsoft has a dominant role in technology today and will continue to capture SMB market share
- Upgrade and attach opportunity – The market is on the cusp of a massive Windows Server upgrade cycle. With the latest release of Windows Server 2008 R2, there is an unprecedented upgrade opportunity to move Server 2003 customers to the most current Server OS. Upgrading and taking advantage of Microsoft virtualisation allows more budget for additional hardware and applications
- Low cost market entry – Microsoft and Avnet will put you on the fast track to earning your certification and competency, while lowering costs and removing risk.
In terms of market opportunity and sales potential, virtualisation is just getting warmed up. Growing at a compound annual growth rate of 17 percent, virtualisation sales (excluding hardware) are expected to reach $27.4 billion by 2013. Source: IDC #221282, December 2009.
- Get the latest on Microsoft incentives and partner promotions at MicrosoftIncentives.com
For more information