Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
The key to Avnet’s continued success comes from our deep understanding of Oracle’s key strategic objectives, ensuring that our combined resources are closely aligned and that we execute together with consistency and efficiency locally, regionally and globally.
In the UK we have a dedicated team of Oracle specialists over 20 strong, which includes sales, business development, marketing, technical and licensing experts.
To accelerate business growth and market coverage for our Oracle partners, our priorities for 2016 are to:
- Focus on broad market business development - outside of Oracle’s Top 2,000 named account list
- Increase software focus and skills to deliver the full “Red Stack” of Oracle solutions to the market
- Aggressively drive Partner business enablement through specialisation and cross training programmes
- Develop and execute demand generation campaigns focused on Oracle’s solutions
- Identify key growth opportunities and extend our partner coverage model to maximise the return from these markets
- Leverage our SolutionsPath™ methodology for partner enablement and demand generation into high growth vertical and technology markets
- Help our partners to maximise the return on every transaction with high attach rates for support, storage, software and hardware options
- Encourage and assist our partners to register their opportunities on OMM.
For more information