- Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks was founded by security visionary Nir Zuk, with a mission to re-invent the firewall so it can once again become the most strategically important security device in the network.
Today, Palo Alto Networks offers real innovation in the firewall, enabling unprecedented visibility and control of applications and content – by user, not just IP address – at up to 10Gbps with no performance degradation. Based on patent-pending App-ID™ technology, these next generation firewalls accurately identify applications – regardless of port, protocol, evasive tactic or SSL encryption – and scan content to stop threats and prevent data leakage. Enterprises can, for the first time, embrace Web 2.0 and maintain complete visibility and control, while significantly reducing total cost of ownership through device consolidation.
Here are some of the unique capabilities available only in next generation firewalls from Palo Alto Networks:
- The only firewall to classify traffic based on the accurate identification of the application, not just port/protocol information
- The only firewall to identify, control and inspect SSL encrypted traffic and applications
- The only firewall with real-time (line-rate, low latency) content scanning to protect against viruses, spyware, data leakage and application vulnerabilities based on a stream-based threat prevention engine
- The only firewall to provide graphical visualization of applications on the network with detailed user, group and network-level data categorized by sessions, bytes, ports, threats and time
- The only firewall with line-rate, low-latency performance for all services, even under load.
Download the Palo Alto corporate overview.
For More Information: