- Red Hat
What began as a better way to build software - openness, transparency, collaboration - soon shifted the balance of power of an entire industry. The revolution of choice continues. Today Red Hat is the world’s most trusted provider of Linux and open source technology.
Red Hat is the recognised leader in enterprise solutions that take full advantage of the irrepressible power of the open source model.
- Red Hat offers a full range of enterprise Linux operating system products, backed by Red Hat Network, the management platform, and comprehensive services. From deployment, to development, to management – you can rely on Red Hat expertise at every step
- They feature Red Hat Enterprise Linux, the first enterprise-class family of business operating systems. These platforms combine the performance, ISV support, features, and extended release cycle that enterprises require
- The enterprise performance of Red Hat Enterprise Linux has been proven through recent TPC-C, TPC-R, and ECperf benchmarks
- Red Hat helps customers keep their systems current, managed, and secure with Red Hat Network, the Internet mechanism for software delivery and systems management. It's the pipeline that lets customers tap into open source innovation in real-time. To date it has delivered more than 5 million software packages and currently services more than 1 million Linux servers
- They have unequalled expertise in the open source model and across the wide breadth of open source technology. Red Hat is a significant contributor and maintainer of major open source software including Linux, GNU, and Apache web server. Several Red Hat engineers are prominent open source developers and members of the open source community.
For More Information: