- Veritas™ Cluster Server One
Veritas™ Cluster Server One
Symantec introduces the next generation of high availability and disaster recovery solutions with Veritas™ Cluster Server One, a solution to solve the emerging availability problems for modern data centres. Veritas Cluster Server One combines the core Veritas Cluster Server DNA, i.e. rich application awareness and control, with a new, flexible and highly scalable architecture designed for virtual and scale-out environments. Veritas Cluster Server One maximises application availability and disaster recovery, increases cost effectiveness, and prepares IT managers to meet the rising challenges in managing data centres.
Enhanced Disaster Recovery Support:
- Automatically repurposes servers at DR site, eliminating the need for standby hardware.
Advanced Virtualisation Support:
- Fails over virtual servers in response to application failover • Eliminates the need for dedicated standby virtual servers with virtual server level high availability
- Meets application or virtual server capacity and compatibility requirements during normal operations and failure
- Minimises the need for idle hardware with application failover from physical to virtual
- Extends multi-tier application support across physical and virtual environments
- Monitors, controls and provides high availability and disaster recovery for multiple virtual server technologies including Zones, WPAR, LDOMs, VMware ESX and VMware ESXi.
For more information