- Symantec SEP 12.1
Symantec SEP 12.1
Symantec’s latest version of their endpoint protection solution – Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 (and Small Business Edition 12.1) – gives customers a clear advantage over the cyber-criminals who pose a threat to their systems.
This next generation, reputation-based technology is the only system in the world that tracks the age, prevalence and security rating of nearly every program file on the Internet – taking the ability of cyber-criminals to generate millions of unique threats and turning it against them. The resulting solution in SEP 12.1 is the fastest and most effective protection available for endpoints:
- detects threats earlier and more accurately
- reduces scan overhead by up to 70%
- built to run in virtual environments.
Symantec Endpoint Protection combines Symantec AntiVirus with advanced threat prevention to deliver unmatched threat protection for laptops, desktops and servers:
- Stops malware such as viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware, bots, zero-day threats and rootkits
- Prevents security outbreaks thus reducing administrative overheadIncreases protection with ‘Insight’ technology, which detects new and rapidly mutating software
- Lowers the total cost of ownership for endpoint security.
|What's New?||Sales Resources|
|The Market Opportunity|
For more information