- Infrastructure Operations
Standardise, automate, and consolidate infrastructure operations to reduce complexity, improve efficiency, and reduce costs.
- Server Management
- Client Management
- IT Service Management
- Virtualisation Management
- Endpoint Virtualisation
Automate the configuration, provisioning, patching, and resource utilisation for applications and IT services deployed on physical and virtual server environments to raise the productivity and effectiveness of IT administration.
- Make data-driven decisions with comprehensive server-specific inventory
- Improve the reliability of deployed servers and applications with automated server provisioning
- Proactively manage software updates to minimise security risks
- Increase server availability by proactively monitoring system configurations
- Detect and resolve problems before they affect business functions
- Backup and recover complete systems in minutes, not hours or days
Reduce operational costs and protect Windows-based servers, desktops, laptops, and mobile devices with automated deployment, management, and trouble-shooting.
- Increase visibility into the organisation with comprehensive hardware and software inventory from every client system
- Simplify deployment and migration of client systems to the latest operating system or to new hardware with touch-free imaging and migration
- Easily deliver and update software to any PC in the organisation through targeted, policy-based software deployment
- Troubleshoot and fix client PCs anywhere in the world with flexible remote assistance capabilities
- Ensure data protection by recovering lost data, rolling back to a known good state, or completely recovering the client system
Actively manage the entire asset lifecycle and align service resources with ITIL to optimise your IT investments.
- Simplify implementation of out-of-box ITIL asset and service management processes
- Actively track IT asset location, configuration, deployed versions, relationships, and historical information
- Actively track software and hardware usage for reallocation and contract negotiation
- Proactively resolve incidents and problems to ensure availability and maximise end-user productivity
- Reduce wasted effort and speed incident resolution time with access to configuration information about all IT devices and their relationships
- Drive business by defining, designing and delivering automated processes that pink people, processes, and information
Protect and manage your virtualised infrastructure with tools for backup and recovery, storage management, and high availability and disaster recovery.
- Reduce complexity by standardising on common management for physical and virtual environments
- Confidently deploy mission-critical workloads in production by ensuring the highest levels of data protection
- Ensure business continuity with application level recovery that works in physical or virtual environments
- Improve visibility into what storage resources are being utilised by applications in a virtual server environment
- Simplify management of your heterogeneous physical and virtual server and storage infrastructure with industry-leading software tools
Instantly provision and protect endpoint environments while reducing costs and increasing productivity with streaming, virtualisation and desktop broker technologies.
- Unify and centralise application lifecycle management for dynamic, virtual, and hybrid environments.
- Automate endpoint configuration across the LAN, WAN and Internet based on user roles.
- Optimise license costs and insure compliance through proactive deployment and provisioning rules.
- Improve system stability and reduce support costs by eliminating application conflicts.
For more information